the company that created the website www.masterbet.info, offers its applications under the following rules and conditions, which each customer has to read carefully and accept, before subscribing to the companies services.
Any use, reproduction, republication, copying, storing, sale, transmission, distribution, publication, performance, loading (downloading), translation or modification of any application or service, is prohibited without prior permission of the company.
Copyright / ownership
All content and applications services, including, without limitation, texts, news, graphics, photographs, drawings, designs, services and all the files on this page are property of company Master Bet. They are protected and controlled by national and international regulations, agreements and copyright conditions, except those explicitly recognized by third parties.
Logos, names, brands and features included in the website, belong to Master Bet company or persons listed as owners of rights related to the website masterbet.info and protected by the legislation on protection of intellectual and industrial property.
All other products or services mentioned in the application and bear the marks and names of their respective companies, organizations, collaborators, operators, associations or editions constitute their own intellectual and industrial property and are the ones who bear the responsibility.
Limitations of liability
The information contained on the website and refer the applications themselves, their customers and the provision of goods and services are made available "as is" without any express or implied, without limitation including for merchantability, fitness and quality. Each user / member uses the applications with his own responsibility. The company strives to provide high quality services and the information displayed on its website to be characterized by precision, clarity, accuracy, completeness, timeliness and availability.
All individual information contained in the applications and related to the description of goods and services, are supplied to our company by the respective providers of the goods and the services, which have full responsibility for compliance with all relevant laws and Regulations (including but not limited , of the procedural provisions, protection of intellectual or industrial property and consumer protection) and be civil and criminally liable for the content, legality and accuracy of the information they provide. The company is limited to the transmission via the website and does not bear any responsibility.
The company is in any way not liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the user / member, derives from the use of the applications. The company is also not liable for any possible damage (positive or negative), which, without limitation, can cause: loss of profits, data, derives compensation, etc. from users / members of its website, or third parties, on grounds related to the operation or not, the use of the website, any failure to provide services / information available from this or any unauthorized third party interventions to products / services / information available through it. The company strives for good operation of the applications, in any way guarantees that the functions of the applications or servers will be uninterrupted, error-free, free of viruses and other faults, whether it's its website or any other site or server through which the content is broadcasted.
Any part of the website offered to the users / members can not be regarded in any way, directly or indirectly, encouragement, advice or encouragement for any act or omission, but it is at the total discretion of users / members to evaluate and act on their own volition, excluding of any liability the company.
Registration and creation of an account
If a user / member would like to subscribe to the applications offered by the webpage masterbet.info, s/he should follow the registration process and then accept the account that will include a username (username) and password (password) that will be send from the company. Each user / member has the obligation to provide his/her data during registration and account creation that are true, accurate, and valid and inform the system in any change. Each user / member must notify the Company of any unauthorized use of an account or a possible security breach.
Each user / member is responsible for maintaining the secrecy of his account. The company is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the inability of members to respect and follow this clause. Master Bet, the company owns the webpage masterbet.info, reserves the right to suspend the operation of any user account / member who violates the terms of this agreement at any time without any prior notice.
Personal Data Archieve
The company commits to keep a record and process any personal data (such as name, address, phone) users / members gave on the registration process voluntarily, for transaction purposes, statistical analysis, communication, in order to improve content services and to cover needs, desires and expectations of them. The file will be kept in compliance with the law by Greek legislation concerning personal data protection and with the present conditions for the protection and security of data. At any time the user / member retains the right to change the information provided and the right to request deleting all data from the relevant file.
The Company reserves the right to disable users / members accounts that remain inactive for a long time.
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, part or all of the services, with or without prior notice.
Users / members agree not to make use of masterbet.info services for:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or use another method to install content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, violent, abusive, racist or otherwise objectionable, violates the personality and other personal data, causes feelings of hatred and / or any other penal offence.
- Harm underage (minors) in any way.
- Impersonate any legal or natural person or misrepresent the identity of the user / member or misleading statement regarding the relationship and / or cooperation of the user / member with another person or entity.
- Counterfeiting or other deterioration of the identification of users / members in order to mislead as to the origin of content transmitted through the masterbet.info services.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or use another method to install content from a person not entitled to dispose that content, by law or by confidential relationship.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or use another method to install software or content of any kind (text, image, audio, video, animation) that infringes any intellectual property rights of any person (including trade secrets).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or use another method to install unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or other promotional content, sending unwanted and unbidden from the customer electronic messages (e-mails) and any other method to promote unwanted content.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or use another method to install or/and promote content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or computer equipment or telecommunications equipment.
- Interference to services or disruption of services or servers or networks that are connected to masterbet.info services, or disobeying the conditions, procedures and rules of use of such networks.
- Violation, with or without intention, any local, national, European or international legislation or/and any regulations having the force of law and concerning or/and covering any service of masterbet.info website.
- Harassment in any manner of private life, civil and social rights of other users / members (such as the collection and / or store personal data of other users / members).
Each user / member understands and accepts that he must evaluate and be responsible for any risk that may involve the use of any content, including any decision to rely on the accuracy, completeness and / or usefulness of any content. In this sense, the user / member understands and accepts that it s/he can not rely on the content created by masterbet.info, including information available on masterbet.info webpage, chat rooms, and user pages on all other masterbet.info services.
Dispute resolution and governing law
All above terms and conditions of use of the applications, and any amendments of them, are governed and supplemented by Greek law, the rules of European Union law and the relevant international provisions. Any discrepancies arise concerning these terms are in the jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens, Greece. Any provision of these terms seemed to be against the law, is deleted and removed from the present, without in any way affect the validity of other conditions.
This document constitutes the entire agreement between Master Bet owner of masterbet.info website and the user / member of the applications and binds only them. Τhe company reserves the right to modify the current conditions with or without prior notice to users / members, anytime.